The Bear's Progress
SkeptoBear's trip to James Randi's Amazing Meeting 2004
In January 2004, Peter Bowditch, Alynda Brown and SkeptoBear travelled a long way to represent Australian Skeptics at James Randi's Amazing Meeting. The story can finally be told.
- Day 1 - It's a long way to Tipperary, and even longer to San Diego
- Day 2 - Contrails, Corona, cops, creationism. How much can a bear bear?
- Day 3 - Pills, prestidigitators and and a lot of Pacific between them
- Day 4 - Los Angeles tourism. It's not just Universal Studios.
- Day 5 - Las Vegas! Is there a limit to tastelessness?
- Day 6 - Las Vegas! No, there is no limit.
- Day 7 - The conference starts. Send in the clowns!
- Day 8 - Speakers, heroes, magicians! What a day!
- Day 9 - With a rebel yell they cried- "more, more, more"
- Day 10 - There ought to be clowns. Well, maybe next year.
- Day 11 - Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- Day 12 - Give me a museum among the gum trees
- Day 13 - Science museum, swinging music. Perfect!
- Day 14 - We could be tourists, just for one day.
Day 15 - Going home!